- Once you placed your order, it is understood that you have read, understood and agreed our Terms and Conditions.
- We only process orders when we have confirmed the payment. Customer is responsible to inform Flower Patch as soon as payment has been made.Customer is also responsible to send an image of proof of payment.
- All add-on gifts should at least include one (1) flower arrangement. We do not accept delivery orders without any flower arrangement.
- Prices are in Philippine peso and are subject to change without prior notice. During Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, All Saint’s Day etc., prices of supplies increase therefore prices of products also increase. Prices go back to regular rates after these occasions.
- We offer FREE and SAME DAY flower delivery in Metro Manila, Cainta, Taytay, Antipolo and San Mateo Rizal. Specific time of delivery is not certain. Please expect delivery anytime on requested date of delivery.
- Our delivery starts at 9:00am until 7:00pm. Delivery charges may apply for orders with delivery time request.
- Same day delivery is for Metro Manila, Cainta, Taytay, Antipolo and San Mateo Rizal areas only. Orders for same day delivery must be placed before 2:00pm (Philippine Time), otherwise will be delivered and prioritized the following day.
- Same Day Delivery is not possible during Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day. Orders placed on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day will be delivered the following day. Please check cut-off notice before placing an order.
- For outside Metro Manila and provincial delivery, it is strictly advised to call or email us first before placing your order for us to check if recipient's address is deliverable.
- Orders must be placed at least two (2) working days prior to delivery date for delivery orders outside Metro Manila and provincial delivery. Please expect delivery anytime on requested date of delivery.
- No outside Metro Manila or provincial delivery on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and other Holidays.
- Sender is responsible in providing complete delivery details for us to assure the success of delivery. Delay or failure of delivery due to incomplete, vague or confusing delivery details is still considered successful delivery by Flower Patch.
- For the safety of our delivery personnel, Flower Patch has the right to decline order if we find the delivery area and time risky.
- Re-route delivery is subject for consideration. Additional charges may apply if ever possible. We only re-route within Metro Manila areas only.
- Flower Patch is not liable for delay or failure of delivery due to acts of God, natural disasters and other reasons beyond control of either party. Flower Patch will deliver your order/s on the next possible day.
- Refusal of recipient to receive the flower arrangement is still considered as successful delivery.
- Please consider that our products are perishable so no refund or return when the recipient is not available during the required or agreed date and/or time of delivery. However, in the absence or unavailability of recipient we will either;
- Residential Delivery
- Have it received by other family members on her/his behalf.
- Leave the flower arrangement with your neighbor and notify customer and/or recipient with this information and the status of the delivery of the flower arrangement.
- Office Delivery
- Have it received by security guard, receptionist, officemate or whoever possible person on her behalf. We will notify customer and/or recipient with this information and the status of the delivery of the flower arrangement.
- Hospital Delivery
- Most hospitals do not allow florists to personally deliver to individual rooms. Flower Patch will deliver flower arrangement in accordance with facility procedures. Failure of delivery due to facility procedures is considered as successful delivery. Please check with the hospital before placing an order.
- Occasionally, substitution of color, size and type of flowers, foliages and fillers, wrappers and ribbons and containers is necessary due to unavailability and to meet timely delivery. Substitution is made by our professional florist with equal or of higher value maintaining as closely as possible the theme and style of your selected flower arrangement.
- Sometimes, comparable substitution of color, shape, design and type of balloons, stuffed toys is also necessary due to unavailability and to meet timely delivery.
- Seldom, comparable substitution of brand and flavor of chocolates, cakes, wines and doughnuts is also necessary due to unavailability and to meet timely delivery.
ORDER CHANGE, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation and change of order should be made at least 24hours before delivery. For cancellation and change of order please get in touch with us immediately.
- Accommodated refunds are less service fee when you paid via Paypal, Money Remittance or any similar agencies.
- Flower Patch will accommodate refund when we miss delivering your order due to unforeseen situations at company’s fault.
- Flower Patch will also accommodate refund when the flower arrangement is wilted or damaged.
- Complaints will be entertained within 24hours only from the time of delivery.
- Depending on the season or supply, recipient may receive partially bloomed flowers or fully bloomed flowers.