This Christmas, giving gifts should not be hard and frustrating as usual. You might ask why? As a daughter in law I try my best to find the best gifts if not the perfect gifts for the special people in my life. So having this motto makes my shopping list shorter and more difficult each year. My parents, Daddy and mommy, don’t need much except maybe for our presence. If ever they need something they just go out and buy it. My nieces and nephews are teen agers. So there category for gifts should be along the lines of techy things or anything “flashy”. Definitely this type is on their list or is likely something to this effect. My sweet and funny Auntie hasn't had the happiness of being married, so i want something extra special every year for her. My brother and sister-in-law, well if ever they want something they also buy it for themselves. What they want is also around the corner because they live around Makati.
So after a considerable amount of thought, i decided to shop online. Here’s what I ordered online from flower shops in Makati for my family this year. Five fantastic flowers and gifts from flower shops in Makati with free delivery in selected areas, that I’m sure to get anyone excited on Christmas Day.
1. Daddy - (FP-B1711) Bouquet of 1 Dozen Orange Gerberas priced at 1,795
2. Mommy - (FP-B2833) Bouquet of 2 Dozen Bangkok Roses (1 Dozen Yellow, 1 Dozen Lilac) priced at 3,395
3. Niece - (BAO BAO THE PANDA) Bao Bao the Panda Stuffed Toy priced at 3,995
4. Nephew - (WOBBLE BEAR)OBBLE BEAR) Wobble Bear priced at 800
5. Auntie - (COTTON CANDY) Cotton Candy (30" in height) priced at 2,495
6. Brother in law - (Fruit Basket A) Basket Arrangement of 6 Gerberas with Mangos (2pcs.), Apples (3pcs.), Oranges (3pcs.), Pears (3pcs.), Grapes (3/4 kilo) and a cluster of Bananas priced at 2,595
7. Sister in law - (FP-B151) 1 Dozen of Long Stemmed Glowing Pink Roses + Ferrero Rocher (heart shape) priced at 1,795